Don Henley & Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough

I don't want to lose you

But I don't want to use you

Just to have somebody by my side

It don't want to hate you

And I don't want to take you

But I don't want to be the one to cry

I don't really matter

To anyone anymore

Like a fool I keep losing my place

And I keep seeing you walk through that door



There's a danger in loving somebody too much

And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust

There's a reason why people don't say where they are

Baby sometimes love just ain't enough





I could never change you

I don't want to blame you

Baby you don't have to take the fault

Yes I may have hurt you

But I did not desert you

Maybe I just want to have it all

It makes a sound like thunder

It makes me feel like rain

Like a fool we'll never see the truth

I keep thinking something's gonna' change



And there's no way home

When it's late at night and you're all alone

All the things that you wanted to say

Do you feel that beside you in your bed

There beside you where I used to lay



There's a danger in loving somebody too much

And it's sad when you know it's you're heart they can't touch

There's a reason why people don't say who they are

Baby sometimes love just ain't enough

Baby Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment